1. See the positive in every situation life brings you. There is always a lesson to be learned.
2. Smile at strangers. You never know how your smile can impact someone’s day.
3. Do more each and every day. If you usually do 20 minutes cardio, increase it to 25; shoot for 1 more rep on the bench press; give an extra 10% during church tithing. Push yourself.
4. Let it go. That person who just cut you off on the freeway; the rude waiter; your boss acting crazy — don’t let these things get the best of you.
5. Enjoy the fun (and crazy) times with friends and family.
6. Cook more. It’s the best way to know what’s in your food.
7. Be active everyday — even for just 10 minutes each day.
8. Help someone you don’t know.
9. Save 10% (or more) of your income each paycheck.
10. Call mom more often.
11. Enjoy the outdoors; walk more, go hiking, have picnics at the park, etc.
12. Write down your top 3 goals each day and execute.
13. Don’t sweat the small stuff. In the grand scheme of things, it’s all small stuff.
14. Laugh often.
15. Wake up each morning with an attitude of conquering the world and go at it with the upmost confidence.
16. Be fearless.
17. Embrace all that the Higher Power has bestowed upon you; you are uniquely beautiful.
18. Treat yourself like you are the flyest: take care of yourself, practice good hygiene, be assertive, act with grace and confidence, smile.
19. Remember: opportunities happen when you take action.
20. Always believe in yourself and your dreams.
21. Negative friends? Get rid of ’em.
22. Man that doesn’t treat your right? Get rid of him.
23. Closet & drawers full of clothes you don’t wear? Get rid of ’em.
24. Know your worth.
25. House cluttered and dirty? Take some time and get to cleaning. A clean space makes for a clear mind.
26. Save money daily. Cut coupons, skip a day or two of 5Bucks, engage in free activities. Invite friends over for game night & appetizers instead of going out to eat.
27. Eat green vegetables daily.
28. Limit sweets to just on the weekends.
29. Breathe deeply to calm your mind and reset your focus.
30. Get into yoga, prayer or other meditative practices.
31. Dance in the mirror.
32. Sing in the shower.
33. Travel more.
34. Get a massage, you deserve it.
35. Volunteer for a cause you believe in.
BONUS: Live your life as if your (future) kids are taking notes on how to live their lives.
2013 is fast approaching. How do you intend to be the best you? Share in the comments.Follow @soulwholesome