Eating clean is a vital component of looking good, feeling amazing, and having limitless energy. The best way to eat clean is to prepare meals at home. But let’s be real, sometimes we just don’t feel like getting in the kitchen and preparing an extravagant meal. Heck, there are time I don’t even feel like turning on the stove burner. I’d rather pull out something in the refrigerator, mix up a few things quickly, then eat it with perfect satisfaction. Nothing fancy, but it hits the spot beautifully.
I have just the recipe for you: Tuna Avocado Lettuce Wraps. This easy, tasty protein & healthy fat packed recipe will leave you satisfied without even having to heat anything up. Just mix the ingredients, pile onto lettuce, and chow down.
Check out the cooking video where I prepare Tuna Avocado Lettuce Wraps while providing you awesome health and beauty tips. Enjoy!
TUNA AVOCADO LETTUCE WRAPS
– 2 cans tuna
– 2 teaspoons mustard
– 2 scallions, chopped
– 1 medium avocado
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 cup shredded carrots
– 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
– salt & pepper, to taste
– Romaine lettuce hearts
1. In a bowl, combine tuna, carrots, dill, scallions, mustard. Mix.
2. In a separate bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice, garlic powder, and salt & pepper until it is smooth guacamole consistency.
3. Pour the guacamole mix into the tuna bowl then mix well until everything is combined.
4. On a plate, lay the lettuce down and spoon the tuna avocado mix onto the lettuce.
Click here to get juicy food and life notes straight from Chika to your inbox!
Chika Obih is a certified holistic nutrition consultant; blogger; and founder of Soul-Wholesome Nutrition based in Oakland, CA and offers services virtually, in-person or by phone. Chika is passionate about empowering people to take charge of their own health utilizing the power of wholesome, clean foods and fun holistic lifestyle solutions. Contact Chika today to set up your free consultation.